I was tagged twice yesterday, and I sorta feel like the cool kid on the block. And I am pretty okay with feeling that way. I decided to tackle this one first, thinking it would be easier. But really it has proven to be a challenge; to think about what people don't know about me, to make it original, and, I guess the theme is also to make it unusual.
1. Magoo heard a tirade about this one this morning; but I cannot stand Angelina Jolie. I find her unattractive; her arms are long and sinewy. Her tattoos splayed across her back and arms are unsightly and odd. A bar code? C'mon nothing feminine about that. Her lips are too big (and I have big lips and was once made fun of on the playground for it). When I saw the wax figure of her, I thought that did her the most justice, as she looks waxy everyday. I also am perplexed as to why she is considered saintly. Is it her new role as humanitarian? Because to me it is just a role. Remember just a minute ago when she was goth chick who wore Billy Bob's blood in a vile around her neck and made out with her brother at the award ceremony? Why is she suddenly reputable and genuine. Or her lesbian role years before that. Who is she really and why is this position revered? She broke up a marriage. Anyone remember that? Yes, she adopted two children and does world wide humanitarian work, but again is that because she is a celebrity and using her power to flaunt it? Is this part of her new role? And while we are at it, what makes Jennifer Aniston so horrible? To me she is the victim.
2. I cannot stand to be touched by bare feet. The touch of anothers toes is creepy. Like Jello, which I despise, it feels squishy and gross. Even clean feet. They are a no-no.
3. I strongly dislike 80's music. It's not a hate and there are moments and songs that can be tolerated. Those all 80's stations are awful. It is not that I have discerning music taste, there is Ashlee Simpson on my i-pod and I am a self professed country music fan. It is something about the pop-y, bubble gum-y, over played hype that I dislike.
4. I have to shop alone. That is when I intend to spend money it needs to be alone. I can browse with others. But the true, I am here to spend money, do not stop me now, kind of shopping is always done solo. If I see something I desire and I am with another I will wait and return another day to purchase it. I get a high from doing it alone. Breezing in and out of stores, maybe spending 30 minutes in a fitting room or not even and just purchasing. I am not harried or rushed by another. No one can pass judgment. It is just me.
5. I have an order to my shower routine. Everything must be done a certain way. It is not just an order it is meticulous, intricate and well thought out. Example, while conditioning, I wash my face to allow the conditioner to set. It is no longer just about order and efficiency, it is a necessity. I am generally half asleep in the shower and it is an easy way to keep things in check. Otherwise, I forget to do things. Don't think I have not gotten out of the shower without washing, or worse, forgetting to rinse the conditioner out. So annoying. That is what happens when my system was out of order and I do not remember what step I am on.
Five totally random facts about my existence. Feel free to comment, critique or even contribute.
I am the same way when it comes to shopping and my shower routine. And I hate it when you're running late, it screws up the entire routine. You HAVE to do EVERYTHING, NOTHING can be left out. You can't not wash your hair, it's not an option.
This is cool:) Who tagged you?
I'm the same way about feet to an extent. Also the shower routine- same thing with the conditioner!
oh, im sorry, i see who tagged you now!
I'm with you on three out of five of those- the shower routine DEFINITELY being one of the three! I completely understand.
Shopping, ditto!!! If I am really getting stuff I need, I would rather be by myself all the time.
And I also don't like Angelina Jolie. I think what makes me different is that I don't like Jennifer Aniston, either.
Count me in, too, for #2 and #5! Fun post. This whole venture has made for lots of juicy blog reading!
Nice new look!! I guess in slacking in my visiting everyone in blog world I missed the new look.
RG you have been through a lot recently...no doubt template changes were not so high ony our priority. Glad you are back though.
While there is definitely something attractive about Angelina Jolie, her skinny-ness grosses me out. Her arms look like toothpicks. And her "I'm waaaaaaaaay too serious to be here" attitude at whatever awards show was on the other night (I just see the E! clips) seemed pretentious. Flip side, fame or not, I'm glad she's passionate about a cause and doing something about it.
Ashlee Simpson is on my ipod too:)
I have a shower routine too. samr way every day.
Why would you hate touching others feet? What happens when your having sex etc?
I love Angelina. Very attractive and beautiful. Try reading Angelina Jolie bio. You'll love her too..