This month I:
1. Posted every day - thank you NaBloPoMo.
It forced me to do so and most times I put in good effort. There were times it was too much
and you got this
. But writing everyday is not a bad thing, like my morning stretches or dental floss. Good for your body.
2. Billed 237.7 hours. Good god I don't know how I did both. But I had to. It does explain the bags and zits.
3. Ate like poop. Pizza four times, two thanksgiving dinners, steak, key lime pie, pumpkin tart, chocolate peanut butter tartletts and nachos. All thrown in there.
4. Went to three yoga classes.
5. Lost 1 pound. Again, no clue, especially after #3.
6. Added red dye to my hair.
7. Went to the dentist (blech) and dermatologist (love, love, love her).
8. Gained a roommate. While December 1 is technically the last day of his lease. He has been here consistently, clothes, books and all since November 11.
9. Spent four days with my sister. Thank you Turkey Day.
10. Voted. Including one Republican. Yep, the dark side won out.
11. Received a rejection for a submission to a magazine.
12. Handed in three submissions for my writing class.
13. Drove to New Port Richey twice and Sarasota twice. I hate driving.
14. Watched my mom in action at the Jewish Book Fair.
15. Ate Thai with a new friend.
What I did not do:
1. Find myself on the randomizer
. Never once, goddammit.